virtual reality artist
Estella is exploring the intersections of art+technology+visual storytelling, currently in the VR/AR industry. She comes from the worlds of illustration, entertainment design, and web design/development.
Estella is an Artist-in-Residence with Google's Tilt Brush and Daydream NYC teams.
- Comic-Con International
“Digital Worlds: Constructing Reality” hosted by Skybound and the Science and Entertainment Exchange
- Unity Vision Summit
"The Role of Artists in the XR World”
- “The Future of VR”
NYU Entrepreneurship & Innovation Association, hosted at Google NYC
- VRScout: "Tilt Brush Launches Social Sketch Platform And Customization Features" (2017)
- VRScout: "These Six Artists Just Remixed a Tilt Brush Hot Dog and It Was Beautiful" (2017)
- GoogleVR Blog: "Google Research and Daydream Labs: Seeing eye to eye in mixed reality" (2017)
- Rock Paper Shotgun: "Hold a VR puppet show with Pointless Puppets" (2017)
- Engadget.com: "Google's mixed reality tech shows faces behind VR headsets" (2017)