virtual reality artist
Estella is exploring the intersections of art + technology + impactful storytelling using VR/AR. Her backgrounds include: web design + front-end development, sociology, and illustration + visual design.
Estella was an Artist in Residence with Google's Tilt Brush, collaborated with Cartoon Network Studios' VR incubator, and was recently an Adobe AR Artist Researcher in Residence.
Has collaborated with:
Google, Adobe, Cartoon Network Studios, Samsung, among many more fantastic projects!
- Sandbox Immersive Festival, "Immersive Exploration of Art and Life", Qingdao, China, June 2018
- Savannah College of Art and Design, “Virtual Canvas” SCAD FwdFest, Atlanta, GA, April 2018
- Silicon Valley Comic Con, “Virtual Reality Art” with Tested.com, San Jose, CA, April 2018
- Art Center College of Design, “Empowered Discoveries”, Pasadena, CA, March 2018
- Cartoon Network Studios, “VR 101” Guest Lecture, Burbank, CA, September 2017
- DreamWorks Animation, “VR 101 for Artists” Guest Lecture, Glendale, CA, August 2017
- Comic-Con International, “Digital Worlds: Constructing Reality” hosted by Skybound and the Science and Entertainment Exchange, San Diego, CA, July 2017
- Unity Vision Summit, "The Role of Artists in the XR World”, Los Angeles, CA, May 2017
- Google NYC with the NYU Entrepreneurship & Innovation Association, “The Future of VR”, New York, NY, April 2017
- CNET: "Calling all artists: Time to try AR, Adobe says" (2018)
- SCAD Manor: "Virtual Vogueing: How Tilt Brush Is Transforming The Design Process" (2018)
- VRScout: "Tilt Brush Launches Social Sketch Platform And Customization Features" (2017)
- VRScout: "These Six Artists Just Remixed a Tilt Brush Hot Dog and It Was Beautiful" (2017)
- GoogleVR Blog: "Google Research and Daydream Labs: Seeing eye to eye in mixed reality" (2017)
- Rock Paper Shotgun: "Hold a VR puppet show with Pointless Puppets" (2017)
- Engadget.com: "Google's mixed reality tech shows faces behind VR headsets" (2017)